Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/www/vhosts/st4makers.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/slideshow_layerslider/slideshow_layerslider.php on line 28 Can’t see my OPC itens - st4makers.com
First of all, I want to congratulate the wonderful job done by you.
Now, after several attempts, I gave up to trying to solve my problems alone.
What I’ve done:
– installed OPC Core Components Redistributable release 2017-10-08.
– installed library OPC version 2.0 (I also tried another versions like 1.9 and 1.7)
– downloaded the skecth examples (such MEGA and UNO) to my boards (yes, i’ve tried with mega and uno)
– had set up configuration of Arduino in Arduino OPC Server (also tried versions 2.0, 1.9 and 1.7) and saved
– executed register.bat as administrator
– connected one thousand different OPC clients to Arduino OPC Server
The problem is: The connection is OK, but the itens do not appeear. The Arduino OPC Server responds like in the photo attached.
I’m using Windows 10, but I also tried in Windows 7. No success at all.
But the most curious thing is that this is a intermittent problem. Sometimes (rarely) I can see the itens, but most part of time they don’t appear.
And when they appear, i can read the values but after few seconds they get bad quality and then disappear.