Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/www/vhosts/st4makers.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/slideshow_layerslider/slideshow_layerslider.php on line 28 Stuck on YUN LED - st4makers.com
I’m trying to use your program for my Dragino/Mega robot.
So far I’ve…
1) successfully run the simple UnoLED tutorial
2) read and followed the tutorial for the Arduino Yun.
3) successfully uploaded the YunLED sketch and turned on and off the LED from my browser
But when I try the Hello LED, I don’t see the LED in the Arduino direct connection component tree.
I conclude that VisualIoTStudio is not connecting with my Yun.
So here are my questions…
1) Do I need to use the OPC server? When I do, I get “Waiting for OPC clients to connect….”
2) In the Yun direct connection component properties window, do I include the port i.e. 184.108.40.206/24?
3) Must the name in the Yun direct connection component properties window match the name in the OPC server?
4) Are there any other specific instructions that I need to know to make this work?
5) Do you believe that your program will work with a Dragino Yun Shield 2.3?
I’ve made some progress with the newest trial 1.7. With YunLED on my Arduino Yun, I’m able to see the led tag in the dOPCExplorer. I’m also able to see the led in VIotS when I use the OPC server component. The LED tutorial still does not work. And I can not make any connection using the YUN component on form2.
Thanks. I have made a wee bit more progress. Using the OPC server component, I can make the led turn on and off but only by doing the led=1 and led=0 on the browser. I can not change the led by clicking the led component on the VIoTS form.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
The forum ‘Visual IoT Studio’ is closed to new topics and replies.